The Creative Business Mentor Network was set up to nurture creative companies with an appetite for growth.
The Network gives creative companies the rare opportunity of one-to-one mentoring with some of the most successful business people in the creative sector.
The Mentors are passionate about the sector and volunteer their time as a way of giving something back. They share practical advice on overcoming the challenges of running a creative business and have helped a variety of creative companies build business success.
The Network is now in its third year and we have found business mentoring can benefit creative companies in a number of ways:
- improve business planning
- encourage better communication
- improve financial management
- improve decision making
- increase confidence
- identify new markets
Nesta is launching another cohort of the Creative Business Mentor Network. Creative companies that meet the eligibility criteria can apply Spring 2013 for the chance to work with the industry’s most successful business leaders.
As part of the Network you will receive;
- One-to-one business mentoring in the form of ten, two-hour sessions over a 6-12 month period.
- An induction workshop at the start of the programme to get the most out of your mentoring sessions.
- Workshops and events designed to meet other members of the Network
- Coaching support - in addition to mentoring support mentees will have access to an executive coach.
If you for fill the criteria below and interested in being part of this unique network; Register your interest now: https://nestauk.wufoo.com/forms/creative-business-mentor-network/
Criteria for applications
- Applications must be made via our website.
- Registered company in the UK for 2 years.
- Established company working within one or more of these sectors:
- Digital Media
PLEASE NOTE: If successful companies will be required to pay a fee of admin £200
The Nesta mentors are all creative professionals with tried and tested experience in the industry:
- Alex Connock, Shine UK
- Alex Graham, Wall to Wall
- Alistair Duncan, Spark44
- Andrew Newman, Objective Productions
- Andy De Groose, TBWA
- Andy Payne, Appynation
- Ben McOwen Wilson, YouTube
- Charles Wace, Two Four
- Chris Maples, Spotify
- Debbie Manners, KEO Films
- Eleanor Ford, Likecube
- Heather Wright, Aardman
- Howard Kiedaisch, Arts Alliance
- Jane Turton, All3Media
- Jeremy Silver, Semetric
- John Varney, Maximum Clarity
- Jon Hare, Sensible Software
- Louise Pedersen, ALL3Media International
- Mike Hayes, Sega Europe
- Mike Kelly, Northern Alliance Limited
- Miles Jacobson, Sports Interactive & Football Manager
- Neil Morris, Endure
- Patrick McKenna, Ingenious Media
- Paul Sandler, Objective Productions
- Peter Cowley, Spirit Digital Media
- Rob Woodward, STV
- Sarah du Heaume, Just Media
- Steve Macallister, BBC Worldwide
- Steve Taylor, The Neighbourhood
- Tim Bevan, Working Title Films
- Tim Bonnet, Creston
If this page and associated content haven't answered your queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org