Staffordshire University, one of our fantastic Student Members, is coordinating an event on the 29th of June about how to empower students with Unreal Engine 4, the professional game development tool created by developers, for developers.
Join Epic Games, Staffordshire University and fellow educators in computer science and animation, interactive design and game development to learn more about integrating Unreal Engine 4 into academic curriculum.
Come hear from front line developers working to make Unreal Engine not only the most scalable game technology for entertainment, visualization and non-linear communication, but also easier to teach and learn.
Listen to success stories from your peers, including:
- Mike Gamble, Epic Games
- Greg Penninck, Senior Lecturer, Staffordshire University
- John Tearle, CEO, Flix Interactive
- Pete Bottomley, White Paper Games
- Dave Edwards, Senior Lecturer Staffordshire University
- Dominic Nash, Lecturer, Staffordshire University
- Adrian Gurney, Lecturer, Staffordshire University
- Nader Alikhani, CEO, Pixel Hero Games
We will be showcasing a series of academic projects in the Epic Games Centre during the day, showcasing execllent student work from multiple institutions. If you are interested in showing off work from your college / University then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's an eventful day not to be missed. To register or learn more about the speaking sessions, please ensure that you register for a ticket. We hope to see you there, grab your tickets here!
Date: 29th June 2015
Time: 8:30-17:00 p.m.