Brands, games for children and in app purchasing all present huge opportunities for UK games businesses. Ukie’s ‘Brands, Kids, IAPs and the Law event’ will help games businesses to work with brands and make great games designed for in app purchasing and all without overstepping the law.
This event is free to Ukie members
Introduction, 4pm – Dan Wood, COO, Ukie
Speakers 4.05pm – 5.20pm
- The legal background – Jas Purewal, Purewal and Partners
- The OFT principles for Online and App based games - Andy Tomlinson, Policy and Public Affairs Officer, Ukie
- How the rules are applied, the CAP Code and other self-regulation – Alex Stepney, Public Policy Manager, IAB
- How to integrate brands into games – Chris Kempt, CEO, Kempt
- In app purchasing and good game design – Oscar Clark, Consultant & Everyplay Evangelist, Unity Technologies
Panel session (5.20pm – 5.40pm), Chair, Dan Wood
Free to Ukie members - contact Dave for a code.
£20 to non-members
If you would like to sponsor this event, please get in touch.