Ukie have partnered with Creative England and the Chartered Institute of Marketing to deliver a series of FREE marketing training workshops for SME games businesses based in the South West and West Midlands.
Watershed, 1 Canon's Road, Bristol, BS1 5TX
10 April 2015
What you can expect to learn (see full agenda below)
The workshop will introduce key marketing principles and demonstrate how these can be applied to improve businesses’ covering:
- Marketing for games: What it does and how to use it to improve profits
- Strategic marketing planning: A decision-making process for generating a strategic change perspective. What it is and how it relates to business planning
- Marketing auditing: Macro, micro and internal analysis, key issue analysis and market segmentation
- Marketing Communications: A solid grounding in the tools, techniques and approaches used in professional marcomms
- Metrics: How to measure marketing and business performance including return on investment measurement.
Eligibility criteria exist for the course, contact Claire for more information.