Come and join fellow games developers and publishers and identify new opportunities to support the growth of your business
At this free event, we’ll start with informative short sessions from industry experts in finance, marketing and technology and will then follow this with a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Afterwards there’ll be a chance to network, share ideas and have a drink with your peers.
This is a free event open to anyone involved in the games industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates.
- Technology: Richard Pilot, IBM Software Group (SoftLayer)
- Technology: Cathy Yates, Unity
- Technology: Augustin Courtier, Artomatix
- PR: Stefano Petrullo, Renaissance PR
- Finance: Alex Tutty, Sheridans
- Finance: Martin Macmillan, Pollen VC
Games panel includes:
- Andrew Smith, Spilt Milk
- Des Gayle, Altered Gene
- Katherine Bidwell, State of Play
- Llexi Leon, Incendium Games
With special thanks to our sponsor:
A dedicated server, hosting and cloud computing provider. The SoftLayer platform offers unique advantages for gaming companies looking for high performance, fast scalability, and better overall control of their environments.
Session: 17.00 - 18.30
Free Networking Drinks: 18.30 - onwards
Location: Ukie HQ, 21 - 27 Lamb's Conduit St, London, WC1N 3NL