Driven by the growth of digital delivery, the global video games market is forecast to be worth $113 billion by 2018. The UK boasts some of the world’s most creative and cutting-edge games creators and the opportunity for international success is within grasp. As part of IFB 2016, Ukie and UKTI will deliver a day of talks and sessions to help UK games companies understand and maximise the opportunities of international trade.
Why should you attend?
- Develop an in-depth understanding of three major international games markets; the USA, China and Korea
- Meet leading players and investors from the three key markets
- Network with industry experts and peers to share insight and experiences
- Identify additional opportunities and support from Ukie and UKTI
- Games for All will give UK developers and publishers the understanding, support and contacts needed to build and expand a successful international games business
Speakers include -
- Ed Vaizey, Minister for Culture & the Digital Economy
- Noirin Carmody, Ukie
- Peter Moore, Electronic Arts
- William Hummell, Perfect World
- Hendry Wang, MOMO
- Will Beckett, NetEase
- ICO Partners, eGames, Edge Case Games, Premier Communications, Kunlun, East2West, DKLM, CBBC
Following the talks there will be networking drinks sponsored by Altara Games http://www.altaragames.com/
This is a free event, and registration is essential.
For more information please contact Sam@ukie.org.uk
For more details on the UKTI event programme at IFB2016, please visit UKTI IFB2016.