Join industry leaders, media and analysts for the announcement of the UK games industry valuation with a special launch briefing taking place at Ukie’s offices.
At the briefing, hear from a panel of industry experts on the state of the UK games scene and then Ukie will reveal the consumer spend on all games sector categories for 2016, all with coffee and pastries.
The breakfast event will start at 9:30am on Thursday 16 March at Ukie, 3rd floor of 21-27 Lamb’s Conduit Street, WC1N 3NL.
- Panel on current consumer spend; moderated by Chris Dring, gamesindustry.biz
- Dorian Bloch, GfK Entertainment
- Nick Parker, Nick Parker Consulting
- Reveal of consumer spend 2016; Luke Hebblethwaite, Ukie
- Panel on future market trends; moderated by Seth Barton, MCV
- Garry Williams, Sold Out Sales & Marketing
- Deborah Mensah-Bonsu, Space Ape Games
- Andy Brammall, Unity
- Jean-Yves Lapasset, Sega
Please register for this free event on eventbrite at -
Ukie, 21-27 Lamb's Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3NL
16 March 2017