All Ukie members are invited to our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 21 September at EGX in Birmingham.
The AGM will feature the election of the new board members, an update on Ukie's activity throughout the year and also a couple of big announcements.
EGX, The National Exhibition Centre (NEC), North Avenue, Birmingham, B40 1NT
21 September 2017
14:15 for a 15:00 start
We look forward to welcoming you on the day. Please feel free to contact Sam with any questions.
Please note this event is open to Ukie members only.
- Welcome and address by Ukie Chair, Noirin Carmody
- Ukie update by Ukie CEO, Jo Twist
- Formal Business
- Approval of minutes from AGM 2016
- Receiving report of the Board and Auditors
- Consideration and/or action with reference to any business, motion or resolution, of which due notice shall be given
- Confirmation of new members approved by the Board
- Announcement of new Ukie Board
- Appointment of Executive for vacant positions (nominated and concluded at AGM)
- Presentations and announcements
- Digital Schoolhouse announcement
- Building a nationwide support programme presentation
- Panel session - How to survive and thrive as a UK games business
A drinks reception will take place after the AGM