The Hub Crawl 2018 is a series of free events, located all around the UK, that bring games businesses together to hear and share the latest thinking on business growth.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts in key areas such as finance, marketing and technology and this will be followed by a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Content will change at each event so make sure you check out all the events in your region.
After each session there’ll be a chance to network, share ideas and have a drink with your peers.
This is a free event open to anyone involved in the games industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates. With special thanks to our sponsor Jagex.
Speakers include -
- Simon Reynolds, Maximum Games (working with a publisher)
- James Batchelor, gamesindustry.biz (engaging with the press)
- Kim Adcock, OPM (staffing for success)
- Neil Parmar, Escape Technologies
Games panei -
- AJ Grand-Scrutton, Dlala Studios
- Frazer Merrick, Teaboy Games
- Dan Collier, Tundra Games
- Mark Backler, Lost Words