The Hub Crawl 2018 is a series of free events, located all around the UK, that bring games businesses together to hear and share the latest thinking on business growth.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts in key areas such as finance, marketing and technology and this will be followed by a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Content will change at each event so make sure you check out all the events in your region.
The talks will be followed by free beer and networking!
Speakers include -
- Josh Garrity, Sold Out (publisher)
- Tim Davies, Sheridans (cryptocurrencies and ICO)
- David Marshall, MMP (VGTR)
- Neil Parmar, Escape Technology (tech)
Games panel -
- Team 17
- Steve Ellis, CrashLab
- Ewan Lamont, Legendary Games
- Joe Brammer, Bulkhead Interactive
Delivered by Ukie https://ukie.org.uk/ and East Midlands Indies https://twitter.com/EastMidsIndies
Please register here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nottingham-ukie-hub-crawl-tickets-43967131875