NOVÁ Games Conference is an annual event ran in the North East of England. It aims to be different to other conferences held across the UK by being targeted towards those working directly on games.
The studios based in the North East of England recognised that rarely do developers get to actually attend conferences and seminars, when in fact they can learn so much and come back with fresh ideas and enthusiasm. That’s why this event focuses on themes, topics and talks which can educate and inspire programmers, designers, artists and others.
Find out more, see the speaker line up here
There will be:
- A Talk Track with a variety of speakers, keynotes and panels
- An Expo to play some games
- Chill-out area
- Breakfasts and lunch
- And a social night to show everyone the best that Newcastle/Gateshead has to offer for food, drinks and fun!
Who’s it for?
This is for the people working as designers, programmers, artists, producers, audio engineers and those creating immersive experiences and games.
It’s not a business event, it’s not for your boss or your bosses’ boss; it’s for those who are working on games day to day. It’s for people who want to learn new skills, expand networks and knowledge and bring something back for the rest of the team to benefit from.
The event was brought about by Pocket Money Games, who along with the Advisory Board, have been supported by Gateshead Council and Proto to make this happen.
- Further your knowledge and development.
- It’s an opportunity for you to hear from speakers who can teach you something you didn’t know, who can share their experiences for you to learn from.
- It’s in the UK and doesn’t cost a fortune to attend!