Come and join fellow games developers and publishers and identify new opportunities and strategies to support the growth of your business.
The Hub Crawl 2018 is a series of free events, located all around the UK, that bring games businesses together to hear and share the latest thinking on business growth.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts in key areas such as finance, marketing and technology and this will be followed by a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Content will change at each event so make sure you check out all the events in your region.
After each session there’ll be a chance to network, share ideas and have a drink with your peers.
This is a free event open to anyone involved in the games industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates. With special thanks to our sponsor Jagex.
Dates include -
- Brighton, Thursday 18 January
- Cambridge, Wednesday 31 January
- Liverpool, Tuesday 13 February
- Colchester, Thursday 15 February
- London, Tuesday 20 February
- Belfast, Thursday 22 February
- Leamington Spa, Thursday 8 March
- Dates TBC in; Glasgow, Dundee, Leeds, Nottingham, Cardiff and Guildford
By registering you agree that we can follow up with you on this and similar events in the future