Taking place on January 28th at London's Barbican Centre, AIM Sync is a full day conference featuring future-facing topics, interactive sessions and expert insight on the latest developments in music sync.
AIM Sync will connect businesses from the key areas of sync licensing, with interactive sessions, talks and on-stage discussions from an array of industry figures working across sync licensing in film, games, TV, advertising, branding and more.
As well as the broader sync programme, Ukie will be chairing a series of panel sessions around the successes and opportunities of music in games and esports.
Confirmed games speakers on the day include:
- Jessica Curry - BAFTA winning composer for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Chipzel - Game Boy-hacking chiptune composer for Super Hexagon & Spectra
- Ben Lukas Boysen & Sebastian Plano - composers for the much-lauded "everything-simulator" Everything
- Ian Baverstock - Cloud 9 / London Spitfire
- James Dean - Managing Director, ESL
- Pieter Van Rijn, FUGA - distributors of Riot Games' K/DA "POP/STARS" single
- Luke Hebblethwaite - Ukie's Insight & Innovation Manager (and ex-music industry veteran)
With other amazing speakers still to be announced.
Tickets and further information can be found at AIM's website: http://www.musicindie.com/event/aim-sync-2019/
A discount is available for Ukie members - please contact Leon to get the code.
Monday 28th January 2019, 10.00am
Monday 28th January 2019, 6.30pm
The Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DS