The Association for Continuing Education in Esports (ACES) was established in October 2019 to advance the evolution of esports education. Fundamental to this aim is the bringing together of industry and academia to ensure that University based esports education is fit for purpose. The Association was set up through a partnership between six academics based in UK Universities who currently deliver esports based modules and courses. Supporting the overall aim, this being to advance the evolution of esports education, are five key objectives:
- To be the voice for esports education.
- To provide a platform to connect industry with academia.
- To support and raise the profile of the esports discipline through the sharing of education, industry and best practice.
- To provide support and guidance to esports educators.
- To drive and disseminate esports research.
ACES is a non-profit membership based association and members from any institution/organisation are welcome as we seek to bring together a multitude of different providers under one banner for the benefit of all.