Osborne Clarke is widely recognised as the leading European law firm for the interactive entertainment industry. We advise companies from every area of this sector ranging from global publishers to indie developers and have extensive experience of all of the legal and commercial issues that they face, including:
- Contracts involved in the creation and exploitation of products and services, such as publishing, licensing and distribution agreements.
- Creation and use of digital and mobile platforms and online/social games.
- Regulatory issues including data privacy, age classification, virtual currencies/goods, product safety, competition law, advertising and e-commerce and m-commerce
- Games finance (including EIS and other games funds, completion bonds and other games finance arrangements).
- Venture capital, M&A and corporate finance.
- Intellectual property protection and enforcement.
- Dispute resolution.
- Employment issues and employee bonus and share option schemes.
Advertising and marketing.
Contact Paul Gardner or call +44 20 7105 7000.
We are happy to provide Ukie members with an initial consultation free of charge. We also offer Ukie members with free or discounted legal audit, risk assessment and training services.