RSM is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally.
With around 3,500 partners and staff in the UK and access to more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries across the RSM network, we can meet our clients’ needs wherever in the world they operate.
As an integrated team, we share skills, insight and resources, as well as a client-centric, collaborative approach that’s based on a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses. This is how we empower you to move forward with confidence and realise your full potential. This is the power of being understood.
We provide an extensive range of business solutions including:
- audit, both statutory and internal;
- axation services including corporate tax, personal tax, capital gains tax, and VAT;
- a full range of accounting and business advisory services from financial reporting solutions to payroll, and from HR advisory to global compliance;
- risk assurance including fraud solutions, technology risk solutions, governance and performance improvement;
- corporate finance including capital markets, acquisitions, due diligence and valuations;
- restructuring advisory which includes everything from formal insolvency to special investigations;
- consulting including social impact, technology consulting, governance and risk, organisational transformation and operational improvement; and
- other specialist services such as HR and legal services.
The Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) sector is a fast, influential and agile space for businesses to operate within. From start-ups to established multinational businesses, we understand the challenges businesses face, where innovation and development of intellectual property are the foundational drivers to success and expansion. Our industry-focused team bring technical experience, support and insight combined with personal initiative, commitment and accessibility. With an international reach, we help businesses to achieve operational excellence in the face of growing consumer demand. From dealing with VAT regulations and staff incentives to maximising opportunities for funding, we provide bespoke advice designed to help businesses stand out.