Job Type: Permanent
Salary/Rate: Dependent on Experience
Date Posted: 13/05/2016
Department: SNEE Network Operations
Closing Date: 27/05/2016
Sony Network Entertainment Europe (SNEE) based in London, is the European subsidiary of Sony Network Entertainment Inc. (SNEI), a division of the Networked Products and Services Group, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Sony Network Entertainment exists to drive vision, strategy and execution for network services across the entire Sony Group, with a goal of offering consumers compelling, connected entertainment experiences across a variety of consumer electronics devices.
The Digital Assistant is responsible to assist the Digital Coordinator to manage key activity of the PlayStation Store for assigned publishers product ranges, supporting the optimisation of the consumer proposition and thereby achieving commercial objectives across the SCEE region. Responsible to support the delivery of defined growth targets with key publishing partners to assist the delivery of top-line category objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Store Roadmap planner of all forthcoming activity
- Support the implementation of joint marketing plans with 3rd Party Publishers
- Support publishers product lifecycle plans through implementation of appropriate activity designed to drive sales revenue
- Work with the SCEE Central Marketing team to ensure that key initiatives are supported via owned and paid channels as appropriate
- Work with the Merchandising team to ensure that product range and key marketing activities are optimised.
- Work with the Visual Design team to ensure that category creative is compliant with brand and design principles.
- Assist the Digital Coordinator in ensuring requirements briefings for the Merchandising and Design teams are provided within defined SLA timelines
- Conduct regular competitor analysis in order to ensure product offer remains compelling within context of the wider marketplace.
- Work with the Reporting and Insights team to appraise activity versus KPI's.
- Use existing data sources to understand customer behaviour and purchasing patterns in order to identify and respond to sales trends.
- Co-ordination of production and collation of assets for use by the marketing teams.
Skills & Experience:
- We are looking for a commercial and target driven individual with a demonstrable track record of achievement in a retail trading environment.
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality and be able to evidence skills in building collaborative relationships across teams. Great communication skills are also essential.
- Candidate should have experience of implementing product and promotional plans.
- Candidate should be highly numerate and be able to demonstrate how they use data at all levels of decision making.
- They must be pro-active, demonstrating the ability to maximise revenue opportunities whilst collaborating closely with other teams to deliver them.
- Strong games product knowledge is highly desirable
- It would be desirable for the candidate to have experience within Games or Entertainment retail
- Experience of working cross-territory would also be beneficial