A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is keen to gain valuable insight into the world of Digital Marketing! This role will allow you to get hands on experience across multiple digital marketing campaign initiatives within the Games Industry. Your duties will be to work with the team to develop, manage and optimize advertising activity across a range of search, social and paid media platforms for a diverse range of products. You will join a strong team and will have great opportunities to develop your skills and experience in the ever-growing Digital Marketing world.
If you’re looking to gain experience in an established, growing team, and are enthusiastic about games and digital marketing please read on!
- Setup and manage paid campaigns across Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and other advertising platforms.
- Monitor digital activity in order to make continuous improvements to digital strategy moving forward
- Carry out A/B testing, MVT to continually improve campaigns
- Be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered according to schedule, at a high quality standard and within set budgets
- Ensure the key business stakeholders, including the Digital team, are provided with meaningful and constructive reports for any activity plus provide insight into the data.
- Liaise with multiple departments and teams
- Collaborate with the team and across departments in future campaign planning.
- Help to champion digital internally within the business
Who we’re looking for:
Ideal candidates will have previous paid advertising knowledge (Google Adwords, media planning and buying, etc.), a passion for games and digital marketing, and experience using an ad technology platforms. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their existing skills and who is passionate about digital marketing! We’ll be looking out for:
- Strong campaign planning and execution – you’ll be identifying audience persona’s and key online placement opportunities in multiple territories to reach potential players for wide-reaching campaigns
- Experience using an ad Serving Platform (such as Kenshoo, DataXu, DBM) or alternatives – using these platforms will help you maximise the impact of your work
- Experience of mobile marketing a bonus
- Any digital marketing experience perhaps in a previous internship or placement – building upon your existing knowledge and growing in your role
- Smart, proactive and capable – Ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment
- A team player – the Digital Marketing team work with a broad range of disciplines in the studio and are a strong knit team
- Analytical – the team are very results driven and review the impact of their work. We’re looking for someone who enjoys analysing data and the impact of their campaigns
- Passionate about Games and Digital Marketing – we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about their work who is also motivated to learn more and develop their skills!
If this sounds ideal, please apply by:
Submitting your CV and covering letter
We would also welcome any portfolio work, which include examples!