Use our meeting rooms, hot-desking and event hire space in the heart of London
Our modern, open-plan, office is perfect for businesses from all across the country to use as a London-based meeting area. The large meeting space works brilliantly for team away days, for press launches and events. The space is flexible enough for you to do whatever you need, making it a comfortable place for you to work and collaborate together.
Free for members
All Ukie members can use the space for free. That means if you are a £500 member, for example, if you book the meeting room for one day, that's your membership fee made back in one go!
Ukie's office space includes:
- a hot-desking area
- AV equipment (screens, speakers and microphones all included)
- two large private rooms which can be combined to host 70 people theatre style
- free wi-fi
- kitchenette with full catering available on request
Non-members can also hire the room at the following rates:
|1/2 Day||1 Day|
Please note that all room hire rates are subject to VAT @20%.
- Half-day hire is up to four hours, between 09:00 and 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Daily hire is for hire between 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Ukie have a number of co-working desks available to rent for £300 + VAT a month. For each desk you rent you will receive:
- Your own desk and chair
- Your own locker
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or cable available)
- Use of printer (fair usage policy applies)
- Tea, coffee and water
- Postal address
- Access during standard Ukie office hours which are 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday*
The office is located 10 minutes from Holborn, Russell Square and Chancery Lane tube stations
The cost is £300 + VAT per desk per month payable in advance
- A dedicated phone line with voicemail available at a cost of £25 + VAT per month
- You must provide us with one months’ notice of your intention to leave
*On occasion the office may close early or for a day and you will not have access to it, you will be given notice of this in advance.
The new office is only 5 minutes' walk from Holborn tube station and can be found at:
Ukie | 21-27 Lambs Conduit Street | London | WC1N 3NL