Information & Contact Details
- Expert: Tracey McGarrigan
- Ukie Member: Ansible PR & Communications
- Phone number: +44 (0) 7732 466 728 or you can chat to me online here.
- Email address: Tracey
- Twitter: @tamcgarrigan
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/tamcgarrigan
- Main Website: www.ansiblecomms.com
About Ansible PR & Communications
Ansible Communications specialises in helping SMEs (video game developers / studios and technology start-ups) to prepare to go to market by providing key communications and events strategies and tactics, whatever their channel, budget, and timeline, for maximum impact; distinguishing them from key competitors and establishing them as market leaders. Ansible B2B and B2C services include; devising digital marketing campaigns and regularly securing high profile coverage, delivering on-going consumer and / or corporate communications, social media campaigns, live event / expo management & participation, crisis communications, internal communications, media relations, and brand consultancy.
Clients include; Unreal Engine for Enterprise, Polystream, Hipfire Games, Guildford Games Festival, Outright Games, Mez Breeze Designs, Keymailer, Plug-In-Digital, The Space, BAFTA, Digital Schoolhouse, Bossa Studios, and Edinburgh Digital Entertainment Festival.
What type of questions can I ask Tracey?
- When do I need to start thinking about PR and marketing for my game?
- How do I write a press release?
- How long should a marketing campaign last?
- What channels are most effective for promoting video games?
- How much does a PR or marketing campaign usually cost?
- Which are the best events for me to attend or showcase my work at?
- What advice do you have for building a great booth at an event?
- Do you have any advice about working with content creators / streamers / influencers?
- How can I build a community around my game?
- How do I start building a brand / raising my profile?
If you’d like to talk to us please get in touch!