The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit 2015, supported by Creative England, is the UK's premier games investment event - and this year is happening in Birmingham as part of the huge EGX games expo. The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is an opportunity for small-to-medium-sized games companies to find out more about public and private games investment, and also have an opportunity to network and pitch informally and formally to investors, publishers and platform-holders. At last year's event, there were more than 60 private meetings between investors and games developers.
Ukie members can get a 10% discount.
The Vox Conference Centre, Room: Vox 2, Resorts World Birmingham (at the NEC), Birmingham, B40 1NT
24 September 2015
Investors and speakers already confirmed include Creative England, Nintendo of Europe,All 4 Games (Channel 4), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe XDev, Square Enix Collective and Chris Lee (Media Molecule co-founder) - with more to be confirmed soon. Watch this space!
Every ticket purchase for the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit includes:
- Four morning speaker sessions from major players in the games industry
- The Games Investment Panel featuring Chris Lee (Media Molecule co-founder and investor), Caroline Norbury (Creative England) and more TBA
- Refreshments and a full networking lunch
- Full access to EGX featuring the best new and exclusive games
- Exclusive access to the non-public EGX Press Area
- An application form for games companies to apply for formal pitch meetings with investors, that take place in private meeting rooms in the EGX Press Area from 1.30-6.00pm*
- 09.30 -10.00: Sign-in/Coffee
- 10.00 -10.05: Introduction by Jamie Sefton, Organiser
- 10.05 -10.25: Headline speaker: To Be Announced!
- 10.25 -10.45: Jas Sohal, Creative England
- 10.45 -11.05: Natalie Griffith, PressSpace on Kickstarter
- 11.10 -11.25: Speaker: TBA
- 11.25 -11.40: Coffee/Tea Networking
- 11.40 -12.25: The Games Investment Panel featuring Chris Lee (Investor), Caroline Norbury(Creative England) and more TBA, presented by Dan Pearson, European Editor, GamesIndustry.biz
- 12.25 -1.30: Networking Lunch
- 1.30 - 6.00: 30-minute formal meetings between games companies and investors in private meeting rooms on the EGX show floor Press Area at the NEC
At any time during/after lunch, attendees can access to EGX at the nearby NEC to check out the Press Area, GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair and also play all the latest games on the showfloor.
* Please note: while any ticket-purchaser can pitch to investors via the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit meeting application form, this does not guarantee a private meeting on the day. Any formal meetings will be at the discretion of the investors. Also, Gamer Network and GamesIndustry.biz cannot guarantee that any meetings with investors will result in investment for your company. Tickets are non-refundable.