In London, join us in tackling the biggest challenges in game development. There'll be technical & VR sessions, debates, networking, the opportunity to troubleshoot your project with Intel Experts, plus a chance to feature your game in our developer showcase.
To submit your entry and showcase your game at the developer showcase, fill out this form: bit.ly/IntelBuzzLondon
STRUCTURED AROUND FIVE THEMES:
IDEATE: How do I create my game from scratch?
DEVELOPMENT: How do I build my game?
DESIGN: Which technology is best for my game?
PROMOTE: How do I market my game?
MONETIZE: How do I fund my game?
FIVE EVENTS IN ONE
TALKS & PANELS
There are heaps of new additions this year:
- Q&A with international speakers
- Hot debates on indie topics
- More technical talks, LiveCode, 3D technologies.
VR TRACK SESSION
- Get ready for a VR demo with Google Cardboard!
- Experience a new style of conference using a VR cardboard with 200 others.
- Free Google Cardboard offered to the first 200 attendees.
- Test your demos
- Professionals and enthusiasts, feature your trailer and troubleshoot your work with our gaming gurus.
- To submit your entry, simply fill out this form: bit.ly/IntelBuzzLondon
OFFICE HOURS FOR STARTUPS
- Need personal advice on how to build or develop your game?
- A pool of experts will be available all day long to answer your questions.
- Plenty of time to network and share best practices with the Intel experts and your peers