Access to talent is one of the most fundamental issues facing games companies in the wake of the referendum result. Come along to our immigration workshop to shape the games industry’s position to government on this crucial area. We will be hearing from Harbottle & Lewis's immigration expert and will be considering important questions like:
- How do you recruit?
- Which roles/level of employees are hardest to find?
- How much of your team is made up of non-UK EU nationals and which roles do they primarily fill?
- What are the barriers that already exist to the immigration process?
- Do you have any examples of being unable to hire critical talent from outside the EU?
- What would the impact on your business be of having to obtain visas for all existing and future EU staff?
- If visa requirements were imposed on EU employees, how should this visa system be designed to work in the best interest of games businesses?
Ukie, 21 - 27 Lamb's Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3NL
24 November 2016