The Hub Crawl 2018 is a series of free events, located all around the UK, that bring games businesses together to hear and share the latest thinking on business growth.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts in key areas such as finance, marketing and technology and this will be followed by a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Content will change at each event so make sure you check out all the events in your region.
This is a free event open to anyone involved in the games and technology industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates.
Please stay on after the talks for free drinks at the Jagex pub!
Speakers include -
- Phil Mansell, Jagex; “Going Beyond Live Games to Living Games” (live gaming trends and opportunities)
- James Kaye, The Big PR Machine (top tips for to PR your game)
- Neil Parmar, Escape Technology (latest technology)
- Andrew Oury, Oury Clark (Video game tax relief)
- Tim Davies, Sheridans (ICO and cryptocurrencies)
Games panel includes -
- Dominic Matthews, Ninja Theory
- James Woodrow, Utopian World of Sandwiches
- Ben Nicholson, Cape Guy
- Neil McClarty, Jagex