The Hub Crawl 2018 is a series of free events, located all around the UK, that bring games businesses together to hear and share the latest thinking on business growth.
Each event features a series of short, informative sessions from industry experts in key areas such as finance, marketing and technology and this will be followed by a games panel featuring companies from the local area. Content will change at each event so make sure you check out all the events in your region.
The talks will be followed by free beer and networking!
Speakers include -
- Nick Parker, Parker Consulting (future trends)
- Mark Phillips, Harbottle & Lewis (access to finance)
- Matt Frenchman, PlayIgnite
- Neil Parmar, Escape Technologies
Games panel -
- Peter Jones, Cherry Pop Games
- Jon Holmes, Milky Tea
- Jon Keefe, Draw & Code
- Brian Woodhouse, Lucid Games
- Roderick Kennedy, Simul
This is a free event open to anyone involved in the games industry. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, friends and associates.