XRTGO returns on 4th April for the 5th year with an amazing line-up of leading immersive tech speakers, exhibitors and delegates - and Ukie members will get to have a 10% discount!
XRTGO returns on 4th April for the 5th year with an amazing line-up of leading immersive tech speakers, exhibitors and delegates.
The organisers are offering Ukie contacts a 10% discount on tickets - Use promotional code UKIE or click HERE and pay just £125.10 if you register before the 21st February. (The full price will be £239 so register now and save £90).
This is a B2B event welcomes, developers, innovation managers and investors from technology and enterprises. The audience is a mix of people implementing immersive tech and those looking to do so. We also have expert developers on hand and amazing demos.
- David Weir-McCall, Senior Designer, CallisonRTKL, “How immersive technology is changing architecture and benefiting clients”
- Oliver Kibblewhite, Head of Special Projects, Rewind, “HBO Silicon Valley”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – Our Host with the most! “The Jeddy Awards - a fun look at what has been going on in immersive tech over the last 12 months”
- Kamila Irvine, Northumbria University, “Do we need to use VR to investigate body image?”
- Ben Widdowson, Sales and Marketing Director, Lightwork Design (Siemens), “How automotive designers are blending digital, physical and virtual workflows to design tomorrow's vehicles”
- Tom Beardsmore, CEO, Coatsink, “What's next for VR?”
- Felix Holst, Hackrod, Game to Garage, “How California Hot Rod culture is driving transport design for industry 4.0”
Use promo code UKIE or cllick here
Interested in demoing your work – we offer North East companies a discount. Contact Carri@secret-sauce.co.uk