We will be hosting a workshop at Goldsmiths on the 25th of June about UK-Shanghai Creative Cluster development. It's a networking and show and tell with Chinese partners oriented towards a bid to create a UK-Shanghai Creative Cluster.
Takeaways for attendees:
- A primer on how to do business in China - insights and advice
- Identify ways to collaboration with Chinese Universities and industry - successful case studies
- Form a consortium for a forthcoming AHRC bid
- Become an early member of a London-based UK-China creative hub at Goldsmiths
The event will be free to attend, with lunch & refreshments provided (and a wine reception in the evening). We will provide space for demos, and can accommodate a few more short (2-5 minutes) talks.
Call for Expression of Interest here.
Speakers include -
- Prof Mark d'Inverno (Pro-Warden Interactional, Goldsmiths)
- Yongli Wang (Minister Counsellor, Education Sector, Chinese Embassy)
- Annie Guo (director of Asian Centre/Confucius Institute)
- Sun Yuyang (CEO, Shanghai Theatre Academy Culture Development Limited)
- Sam Collins (Head of Commercial and Membership, UKIE)
- Dr Dave Ranyard (Founder of Dream Reality Interactive)
- Ben Hosford (Punchdrunk Theatre Company)
- James Simpson (RSC & MagicLeap fellow)
- Ziwei Wu (Goldsmiths Student representative, Lumen Prize Winner)
- Jiao Li (Crayfish.io)