As a game developer or publisher, want to learn more about how to take advantage of the cloud?
In partnership with UKIE, the Amazon Game Tech team will be hosting a meetup for game developers interested in using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Discover why game developers are building on the cloud and hear about some real-world game examples from studios running on AWS.
Learn more about the cross-platform building blocks available to help developers spend more time on innovative gameplay, and less time building game technology and managing infrastructure.
Fireside chat with Ninja Kiwi
- Alan Clelland - Lead Infrastructure Engineer
AWS for Games
- Nick Ferguson – Games Account Manager, Amazon Game Tech
- Griff Parry - Head of EMEA Business Development, Amazon Game Tech
Game Tech Solutions - Technical Overview
- Norbert Gaal - Solutions Architect, Amazon Game Tech
- Stijn Vervaet - Solutions Architect, Amazon Game Tech
Join us and your peers from the industry for good conversation and a few drinks on us!
By signing up to this event you agree to having your contact details shared with AWS for a follow up.
Register for free here.