We would like to invite you to the Barclays Game Technology Frenzy on Thursday, 23 January. Where we are taking over the second floor of our Canary Wharf HQ to showcase the best of the industry.
Here at Barclays we are on a journey to learn more about how we can support both the games and esports industries.
At the event we are hosting an industry showcase, holding a range of sessions on key industry themes and the final of our live esports tournament. Partnering with UKIE, TIGA, Game Republic, Women in Games and NSE we will be delivering an informal and interactive event with plenty of opportunities to network, learn and grow.
If you are keen to attend and want to unlock further agenda and speaker announcements, please register via the link below.
- 17:30 Arrival and registration
- 17:30 Interactive exhibition and games hub
- 18:20 Esports tournament final
- 18:30 Showcase with industry experts
- 20:30 Networking drinks and close
We are delighted to announce the following speakers:
Barclays Ventures CEO, Ben Davey will kick-start the conversation with David Yarnton - ex Head of Nintendo Europe on the scope and impact of the Games industry.
We'll be bringing you a selection of world class panel discussions covering topics from UK Esports hosted by Chester King - CEO British Esports Association to Women in the games industry, with confirmed panellists:
- Kieran Holmes-Darby - Co-founder & CGO, EXCEL Esports
- Craig Santicchia - Partnerships Development Director, FNATIC.
- Jon Tilbury - Executive Director - National Student Esports
- Marie-Claire Isaaman - CEO Women in Games
Hosting exhibitors from around the UK, our interactive hub will showcase names including Gscience, NSE and our very own AI Eagles.