Over 100,000 people will join the annual celebration of video games and interactive entertainment for London Games Festival 2020, from the 26th March to 6th April.
- LGF kicks off with EGX Rezzed, one of the biggest PC and indie games shows in the world, running 26 to 28 March at Tobacco Dock
- Ensemble, the festival’s yearly exhibition of BAME talent in games, which will debut at Rezzed before touring other festival events
- The LGF HUB two-day conference and expo on 30 March and 31 March with a focus on the global games industry and key issues around Games Impact, Interactive Narratives and Games Culture
- Games Finance Market, taking place on 1 April and 2 April, which will draw in up to 60 major investors to the UK for pitch meetings with games businesses
- Hollywood XP, a brand new forum of keynotes and panels on 1 April exploring the connections between interactive entertainment and other screen media
- BAFTA Games Awards, the games industry’s most prestigious accolades, awarded on the night of 2 April
- Another collaboration with the Now Play This team to present innovative and inspiring game experiences during London Games Festival
- Plus the return of the Trafalgar Square Games Festival, expanded to a two-day climax for the main festival on 3 April and 4 April and including more free games experiences, cosplay, music and more
London Games Festival is backed by the Mayor of London with funding of £1.2m over three years and seeks to make London the games capital of the world. It is delivered by Games London, an initiative from Film London, the capital’s screen industries agency, and video games trade body Ukie (The Association for UK Interactive Entertainment).
For more information, click here.