The Games Finance Market will return on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 April 2020.
- 22 January 2020 Application period closed
- Early Feb 2020 All successful applicants notified by this date
- Mid Feb 2020 Successful applicants provided access to the meeting site
- Early-March 2020 Attendees to have made their meeting choices
- Early-Mid March Games London team create meeting schedules
- 1 April 2020 Games Finance Market - Day 1
- 2 April 2020 Games Finance Market - Day 2 (Market closes)
The 5th edition of the Games Finance market will connect games and interactive entertainment businesses with investors, publishers, financiers and new sources of funding over a two-day event during the London Games Festival.
In 2020 we are expecting to welcome up to 60 games companies, to meet with up to 60 investors/publishers where we will table around 1,000 face-to-face meetings. The event opens with a keynote address from a prestigious games industry speaker and also offers various networking opportunities around the main market.
Please use the different tabs along the top navigation bar for more information on the event as well as instructions to apply to this year's market.
The Games Finance Market is delivered by Games London, a project of Film London and Ukie, with funding from the Mayor of London. This event is part of the London Games Festival, which runs 26 March to 6 April 2020 (www.games.london).