The games industry, by its nature, is always in a state of flux, even more so due to the COVID-19 crisis. In order to support jobseekers during this difficult time, we’re hosting the first Pocket Gamer Connects Careers Week to run during Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #2
You can expect:
- Digital jobs board listing on the main event channel
- A mail-out of key vacancies to all attendees
- A virtual jobs fair (match-making event where we connect job seekers with recruiters)
- Focused talks, panels and round-table discussions regarding recruitment
- Supporting editorial coverage on PocketGamer.biz
As part of this initiative, we are making a number of jobseeker tickets available free to people currently out of work and looking for a new role. This will not only give you access to the specific recruitment opportunities but also all other aspects of the Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #2 event (including five days of professional talks, the MeetToMatch meeting platform, Discord chat and more).