CMC 2020 runs from Tuesday 7 – Thursday 9 July where over 1,250 delegates converge on Sheffield, UK for keynotes and over 60 sessions.
Conference Theme: Right Here Right Now
Right Here Right Now is a response to challenges set by the Changemakers at CMC last July – not only on climate change, but also diversity, inclusion and empowerment of new and young voices. It reflects the speed of change in the kids’ content business landscape. New platforms, new funding, new approaches to IP, new tech, new regulatory issues, new business consolidation and continuing audience fragmentation – it’s all Right Here Right Now, and CMC will address it, not as future forecasting but “in the moment” right here, in Sheffield. Make a date in your diary for CMC 2020 and join us to be part of making change.
Conference Pass Price
- Early Bird £405+VAT (available until 11 May)
- Full Price £535+VAT
- Self funded/Student/Under 30 £290+VAT
Ticket sales open early April.
- Access to the Tuesday evening keynote
- Ticket for the Tuesday drinks reception
- Access to all sessions on Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday and Thursday lunches
- Break-time teas and coffees on Wednesday and Thursday
- Access to the Wednesday evening keynote
- Ticket for the Wednesday night party
More information here.