The UK Game of the Show, sponsored by Barclays, will be a live digital event taking place during gamescom and devcom.
Register for unrivalled access to the studios taking part – ideal for publishers, investors and press looking to meet the studios or media wanting to find out more about the studio and their game.
Details & Agenda
The UK Game of the Show will be a live digital event taking place during gamescom and devcom. 15 UK based games studios will be competing it out in a live showcase for the coveted UK Game of the Show award. The award showcases the creativity and skill of UK developers by highlighting a raft of UK developed, as yet unreleased games to publishers, investors and the media.
But that is not all. The winner of the UK Game of the Show will also progress to represent the UK in the inaugural EuroPlay games contest! Taking place on Friday 28 August this live event, following the same format as its UK equivalent, will bring together some of the best developers from Europe to compete for the prize of EuroPlay games contest winner.
- Host: Mr Midas, Host & Creator of GGR on GRM Daily
- Date: 24th August 2020
- Time: 6:00pm BST
- Location: Ukie Twitch, Ukie YouTube, Ukie Facebook & Ukie Twitter (Ukie will send you the links closer to the event)
- Voting: Voting will be undertaken by the public and industry at the end of the showcase via a Twitter poll. The winning studio/game will then be announced live on Twitch, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Meet the Studios
During the showcase, each of the studios taking part will be waiting in a Zoom meeting room. Investors, publishers and the press will be sent a link prior to the event, granting them the opportunity to meet with these studios to talk about their games.
At Barclays, we’re playing our part to help the UK Games Industry grow and develop.
We see the positive impact that games can have in bringing communities together, inspiring creativity and building an environment to learn.
That’s why we…
• Offer innovative products designed for developers including our tax credit loan
• Support businesses to connect, innovate and grow with our Eagle Labs network
• Partner with games and esports industry leaders
• Help games developers at all levels from grassroots up