This hands-on workshop builds self-awareness, practical knowledge and usable skills to practice and champion fair, inclusive, non-discriminatory practice. Most importantly, the course is designed to help everyone to become confident in exploring what can be a difficult and divisive topic.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Have found your own personal motivation for championing equality, diversity and inclusion
- Understand how assumptions, stereotypes and different kinds of bias can impact (and how to guard against them)
- Be confident to know where the line is when it comes to banter, bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Be clued up on the legal stuff
- Have reflected on their own team dynamics and organisational culture to identify examples of existing best practice and barriers to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Be clear on what tangible actions you can take to drive positive change
Use code UKIE10 for 10% discount.