Whether you're planning for your employees to head back to the office, permanently work from home, or perhaps even a mix of the two, adjusting to your new normal and ensuring your team has everything they need in order to do their job and maintain a healthy lifestyle is going to be imperative.
In this event, we hope to give you advice around heading back to the office or helping your employees set up to WFH safely.
- Gavin Smith, VP Relationship Director, Barclays
Latest thinking on workplace strategy
- Hannah Nardini, Workplace Consultant & Designer at WKspace.
- Alex Peers, independent consultant
Getting safely back to work & office reshaping
- Tobi Crosbie, Founder, Making Moves
Coping in the new normal and supporting the mental health of your team
- Andy Barker is a Trainer, Coach, Author, Writer, and Speaker, Mental Health First Aid England
- Emma Russell, Head of HR at Jagex
We see the positive impact that games can have in bringing communities together, inspiring creativity, and building an environment to learn.
That’s why we…
• Offer innovative products designed for developers including our tax credit loan
• Support businesses to connect, innovate and grow with our Eagle Labs network
• Partner with games and esports industry leaders
• Help games developers at all levels from grassroots up