Please register and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to you in advance of the event. Live Q&A will be available throughout the webinar.
The Russian games market is an enigma for UK companies. The market potential is huge with a large, and highly engaged audience and yet UK games companies have struggled to find ways of reaching this audience and had even less engagement with the thriving games development and publishing community in the market.
In this event UK games companies will hear from leaders in the Russian games industry on the opportunities that exist today and in the future. Speakers will cover topics including latest market trends, the publishing and investment landscape, how the industry is connected with education and how to protect your IP.
Speakers include -
- Neil Semple, Creative Content Lead, DIT London
- Oleg Nesterenko, Managing Editor, GameWorldObserver.com - latest consumer trends and market demographics
- Dmitriy Byshonkov, Global Business Development Manager, MY.GAMES and Roman Goroshkin, Business Development Manager, MY.GAMES - How to sell and promote game sales in Russia
- Julia Gurieva, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells - the key issues aroound IP rights in the Russian gaming industry
- Pavel Pogorelenko, General Partner, GAME-A - the investment landscape in Russia
- Oleg Dobroshtan, Chief Talent Officer, 101xp and Ekaterina Cherkes-Zade, Director, Universal University - talent development for the games industry
- Matt Murphy, CEO Genba Digital
- Games panel on the strengths and challenges of the Russian games industry, the business culture and the opportunities
- Moderator Alexander Semenov, Editor-in-Chief, App2Top
- Viacheslav Utochkin, Co-Founder, Geeky House
- Kirill Gurskiy, Games & Entertainment Leader, GEM Capital
- Roman Gurskiy, Games & Entertainment Leader, GEM Capital
- Dmitriy Byshonkov, Global Business Development Manager, MY.GAMES
- Roman Goroshkin, Business Development Manager, MY.GAMES
This event is delivered by Ukie in partnership with the Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy in Moscow and the UK Department for International Trade in Russia.
Please note that attendee details will be shared with the Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy in Moscow and DIT after the event and you will be asked to provide feedback on the activity for quality and reporting purposes.