This is part of the Ukie Hub Crawl 2021, a series of 12 different and unique events that cover the entire life cycle of a games business; from incorporation, growing a team, middleware, running the studio, pitching to funders, getting PR exposure – right through to eventually exiting a business.
Taking place every Wednesday 4pm – 6pm, each event will start with an hour of short and informative talks followed by a panel of experts before using the networking platform Gather.Town for conversation and networking. Each talk will be a maximum of 15 minutes.
Week 2 will focus on building a brand and raising the profile of a business.
- Adam Clark, Relationship Director, Barclays - Intro
- Teodora Miscov, Marketing & PR Manager - What makes them tick, makes them click, 5 Neuromarketing Insights You Can Action Immediately
- India Atkin, Trainee Solicitor, Wiggin - Content Clearance for Games: Top Tips
- Matt Law - Corporate Consultant & David Taylor - Benefits Consulting Director - Using Benefits Strategy to build a brand
- Oscar Guardiola, Marketing Lead, ustwo Games
- Andrew Hogan - Chief Marketing Officer & Co-Founder, Intorqa
At Barclays, we’re playing our part to help the UK Games Industry grow and develop. We see the positive impact that games can have in bringing communities together, inspiring creativity and, building an environment to learn.
That’s why we…
Offer innovative products designed for developers including our tax credit loan
Support businesses to connect, innovate and grow with our Eagle Labs network
Partner with games and esports industry leaders
Help games developers at all levels from grassroots up
Our specialists predict the legal challenges that arise from the wealth of new ideas and technologies that the digital world is constantly creating.
From Hollywood studios to early-stage tech businesses, games developers to leading brands, we understand our clients’ needs and give informed advice. We don’t just tell you the risks – we give our opinion in a jargon-free, real-world context, so you have the freedom to do what you do best, creatively and commercially.
Check out our website.