This is part of the Ukie Hub Crawl 2021, a series of 12 different and unique events that cover the entire life cycle of a games business; from incorporation, growing a team, middleware, running the studio, pitching to funders, getting PR exposure – right through to eventually exiting a business.
Taking place every Wednesday 4pm – 6pm, each event will start with an hour of short and informative talks followed by a panel of experts before using the networking platform Gather.Town for conversation and networking. Each talk will be a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Elaine Moran, VP Games & Esports Strategy, Barclays - Intro
- Paul Gardner, Solicitor, Wiggin - The Age Appropriate Design Code
- Grace Shin, Policy and Events Officer, Ukie - Having your voice heard through your trade body
- Grace Shin, Policy and Events Officer, Ukie
- Andy Tomlinson, Director of Public Policy, EA
- Nicky Jackson Colaco, Senior Director Global Public Policy, Roblox
At Barclays, we’re playing our part to help the UK Games Industry grow and develop. We see the positive impact that games can have in bringing communities together, inspiring creativity, and building an environment to learn.
That’s why we…
Offer innovative products designed for developers including our tax credit loan
Support businesses to connect, innovate and grow with our Eagle Labs network
Partner with games and esports industry leaders
Help games developers at all levels from grassroots up