Navigating Now & Beyond in partnership with Sports Interactive
Navigating Now & Beyond in partnership with Ukie member Sports Interactive is a series of informative guest guides providing technical and practical advice for games companies in navigating working both during and after the crisis.
Our industry has fared better than most during the lockdown period and has been well-equipped to handle remote working. However, naturally, some issues and concerns still need to be addressed to ensure companies operate at peak productivity. It is likely that even as official Government guidance shifts away from isolation & lockdown, games companies may continue working from home. Once workers begin to return to studios, they need to be able to operate whilst observing social distancing.
Each week we'll be releasing guest articles written by the industry, for the industry - covering topics such as how to onboard new starters remotely, to voice recording whilst appropriately socially distancing.
We'll be updating this hub every Tuesday and Thursday, so keep you eyes peeled.
- Department of Play: How we make remote working work
- Aardvark Swift: Guide to Onboarding Remote Workers
- Elite Game Developers: How to effectively pitch remotely
- Testronic: How we continued QA remotely
- Amiqus: How to confidently conduct an online interview
- Cooperative Innovations: Moving to remote as a VR development studio
- Perforce: How to support remote working with Helix Core
- Perforce: Setting for Helix ALM for remote teams
- Crayfish.io: How to source PPE with the help of Crayfish.io