Ukie turns 30 this September, and to celebrate we'll be holding our first ever Members Day on Wednesday 4th September at the Barbican Centre in central London
We will be bringing together all of our valued members to enjoy a fun, business focused series of activities. These will provide insight, support our members, and give you the chance to shape future Ukie projects. Pick and choose which portions you’d like to attend – or come along to them all.
The Members Day is free to attend for all Ukie members and their staff, with drinks and lunch provided. We encourage you to bring several key staff along in order for you to benefit the most from the day.
This is a fun-filled day to raise a glass (or two) for Ukie's 30th birthday, and help shape its future agenda.
The schedule (subject to change) is currently –
Morning (from 10 am)
- Introduction and welcome from Jo Twist, Ukie CEO
- Keynote from Jurgen Post, Head of Tencent Europe
- Ukie Annual General Meeting 2019, including announcing the new Ukie Board of Directors
The afternoon will include various sessions and activites that you can drop in and out of. Free lunch and drinks will be provided.
- Multiple sub-group sessions on key industry topics; a chance to engage with other members and help to shape Ukie work
- Launch of new service, Dev:Pub – an expo for developers to showcase their games to publishers / investors
- An expo space for members to highlight their products and services to other members
Dinner + awards
A ticket only gala dinner to celebrate 30 years of Ukie with your fellow industry luminaries and friends. Tables and sposnorship available from Sam includes special rates for members
- Gala Dinner (paid registration required)
- Awards for industry contributors
After dinner party + charity auction
- A free to attend party at the indoor gardens at the Barbican. Free bar, great company and a fun charity auction for a good industry cause
Make sure to register now to save your space here.