The Top 20 Free, Paid and Revenue Grossing UK mobile charts for iPhone, iPad and Google
Week 43 (21 Oct to 27 Oct), by Reflection.
- Rescue Cut - Rope Puzzle by MarkApp Co. Ltd moves up 5 places to take top spot in the iPhone free top 20 UK games - position 2 on iPad
- Photo Roulette by Photo Roulette AS and Barber Shop! by MADBOX are new entries to the iPhone free top 20 at positions 4 & 5
- Hunter Assassin by RUBY OYUN VE YAZILIM DANISMANLIK is a new entry to the iPhone free list at position 8
- Brain Out by EYEWIND LIMITED is new into the iPad free top 20 leaderboard at position 7
- Roblox remains top of the iPad grossing leaderboard
Google Play Highlights:
- Draw Car 3D by VOODOO enters the Google phone top 20 at position 3
- Dunk n Beat by AMANOTES is also a new entry to the Google phone top 20 at number 5
- Domino Smash by Gismart is new in to the Google phone top 20 at position 7
- Motorsport Manager Mobile 3 by Playsport Games jumps up 10 places to third on the grid in the Google paid chart
- Bad North: Jotunn Edition by Raw Fury is a new entry to the Google paid top 20 games leaderboard at position 13
- Coin Master by Moon Active remains top of the Google games grossing chart in the UK
Reflection.io provides free app market intelligence to all app developers. The company's sophisticated statistical algorithms use data from multiple datasets including publicly available ranking data and developer store data to estimate revenue and downloads for apps. Ukie members are encouraged to sign up for Reflection's data services to access their free data and help them expand their intelligence coverage.