The Top 20 Free, Paid and Revenue Grossing UK mobile charts for iPhone, iPad and Google
Week 49 (02 Nov to 08 Dec), by Reflection.
- Off the Rails 3D by Kwalee enters the top 20 iPhone free leaderboard at position 3, number 5 on iPad
- Pimp My Car by Ceyhun Tasci moves up 13 places to take 4th spot on iPhone free
- 2048 Balls 3D by Voodoo is up 12 places to take position 8 on iPhone free
- Monopoly by Marmalade Game Studio is new into the iPhone paid top 20 at number 4, position 3 on iPad
- Farming Simulator 20 by GIANTS Software GmbH also enters the iPhone paid top 20 at position 6 - and also position 6 on iPad
- King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare by FunPlus enters the iPhone grossing top 20 at position 16
- The House of Da Vinci 2 by Blue Brain Games enters the iPad paid top 20 at position 5
- Roblox remains top of the iPad grossing list
Google Play Highlights:
- Turbo Stars by SayGames enters the Google free top 20 leaderboard and goes top!
- Farming Simulator 20 by GIANTS Software is new into the Google paid top 20 at position 6
- Monopoly by Marmalade Game Studio enters the Google paid top 20 at position 7
- Clash of Clans by Supercell moves up 9 places to take 2nd spot on Google grossing
- MARVEL Contest of Champions by Kabam Games, Inc. enters the Google grossing top 20 at position 6
Reflection.io provides free app market intelligence to all app developers. The company's sophisticated statistical algorithms use data from multiple datasets including publicly available ranking data and developer store data to estimate revenue and downloads for apps. Ukie members are encouraged to sign up for Reflection's data services to access their free data and help them expand their intelligence coverage.