Activision Blizzard’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is this year’s GfK all formats Christmas number one.
It beat off a late surge from EA’s FIFA 2020 to hold onto the number one for a second consecutive week. Star Wars: Fallen Order slipped one place to number 3, despite the launch of the latest film in the franchise - Rise of Skywalker - on 19th December.
It marked a good week all round for Activision Blizzard. While the most of the top ten outside of the top three were were non-movers, Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy and Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled both re-entered the top of the table at 9th and 10th respectively.
Top Ten Entertainment Software (all prices) Week 51 2019, Ending 21st December
1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
2) FIFA 2020 (EA)
3) Star Wars: Fallen Order (EA)
4) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
5) Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
6) Pokemon Sword (Nintendo)
7) Just Dance 2020 (Ubisoft)
8) Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Nintendo)
9) Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy (Activision Blizzard)
10) Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Activision Blizzard)
Contact the Ukie press and communications team via email@example.com