REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR FREE PLACECalling all creative and cultural content businesses in Greater Manchester …If you want to learn about immersive storytelling and understand how to execute an XR content project, then this online course is for you. No experience necessary!Led by XR legends Simon Benson and Jed Ashforth (founder creators of PlayStation®VR) over five half-days you will be guided through the process of taking an idea for an immersive experience/piece of content from concept to pitch ready. At the end of the course, you will have a project plan and pitch deck ready to share with potential funders, clients or commissioners. You will also gain a solid understanding of:
· The current immersive landscape, available technologies and limitations
· How to benchmark the quality of immersive projects through exposure to state of the art storytelling experiences
· Today's XR marketplace, knowing your audience and opportunities for monetisation
· How to create a production plan and pull together a creative team made up of the right skills and experience
· How to produce a compelling pitch deck
Any creative subsector is welcome including film, TV, digital, games, animation, theatre, live events, architecture, design, publishing, music – you name it!In addition to the training, all participants will receive their very own VR headset at home for the duration of the course.All places are fully funded through Creative England’s Ideate programme.