Free for Ukie
one of the country’s leading IP experts, Mo Ali, our IP services include a
combination of education, technology and tacking IP infringement at its source.
are available to for free to all Ukie members. Businesses who are not Ukie
members can also pay to use the tools that they need to increase online IP
- Infringing downloads and mobile infringements - Tracking over 500 game titles, multiple times a day for over 50 games companies, we have removed over 1 million infringing links. 80% of links are removed in less than 24 hours reducing the time users can download the files. Each member receives a monthly report and we can add DLCs and Updates as separate titles so you can track the availability of each release.
- We also offer custom services to find unauthorised Apps on official App and Third-party stores and removal of infringing videos on User Generated platforms. And our working on monitoring Discord servers and social media groups as the piracy landscape evolves.
- Unauthorised Digital Good sites - We will track Unauthorised Digital Good (“UDG”) sites selling accounts, in-game items and other services such as Bots and Private servers. Working with Payment services and Hosting Providers we can shut down or disrupt the revenue the sites generate.
- Cybercrime issues - Success attracts unwanted attention in the form scammers and hackers so if you think you have received a scam email or been the victim of a hack get in touch. We can provide advice on how to protect your business and if a crime has been committed, report and escalate with the appropriate Law Enforcement agency.
- Merchandising - Online platforms make it easy to find and buy unlicensed or counterfeit items from sellers. Our service finds items on the major marketplaces to ensure your IP is not being used for profit. Reporting items for copyright and trademark infringement we have the experience to know how best to report listings for takedown. If you face any difficulties reporting or registering for an account get in touch.
- Social media and bespoke services - Games are different so are the issues and challenges you face, so get in touch if you find IP infringement be it on social media, user generated content or standalone sites. We can advise or assist on how to best tackle the problem as no doubt we would have helped another member.
How to sign up to the programme
Simply get in touch with a list of games titles or let us know where we can find the list. For the custom services or any reporting queries contact Mo to discuss how we can assist even if you just need to know how to report an infringement.