There are a number of opportunites available to raise profile throughout the members day: Ukie’s AGM, expo areas, sub group meetings, gala dinner and afterparty.
More in depth details are within the decks attached to this page. There’s quite a lot of information, however we're sure you’ll find something of interest to you as there’s definitely something for everyone. If you have any questions about the below then please don’t hesitate to ask Leon.
Members Day – Expo Area & Dev:Pub Area
We have two exciting opportunities open to members wanting to showcase and promote their products and services to Ukie Members during the Members Day. Exhibition/promotional tables in this area are available to all interested parties as a standalone affordable option or as a part of various sponsorships and partnership deals.
The expo area provides the perfect opportunity to talk to an extremely targeted group of people from within the Ukie Membership pool about your products and services.
- Area will be open from 12pm to 6.30 pm
- Cost: £250+VAT. Includes table, chairs and power. There is an additional cost of hiring TV
An amazing opportunity for developers looking to showcase their games to Ukie Member publishers, completely free.
- Area will be open from 12pm to 6.30 pm
- Cost: FREE. Includes table, chairs and power (additional cost of hiring TV)
Members Day – Partnership Options
Become a part of the very select group of sponsors and partners supporting the first ever Ukie Members Day. We are expecting a great deal of interest for all kinds of partnerships and sponsorships for this event, so please act fast.
Sponsorship of Dev:Pub (one available), £3,000 (Sold) Branding support throughout the Dev:Pub area Own dedicated space in expo Introductions to all attendees in Dev:Pub Branding on the new Ukie website Dev:Pub area for 12 months
Daytime drinks and cup sponsor (one available), £4,000
- Sponsor hot and cold drinks throughout day
- Branding exposure on all on-site branding and logo on all coffee cups used at drinks stations
- Dedicated email sent to all attendees post event
Daytime food sponsor (one available), £4,000
- Sponsor breakfast and lunch at members day
- Branding exposure on all on-site branding
- Dedicated email sent to all attendees, with your information, post event
Ukie Birthday Gala Dinner & Awards
In the evening of the Members Day, we have an exciting but limited opportunity for members and non-members to be a part of a special night. This exclusive, ticket-only event, includes a 3-course meal, drinks, attendance at the awards and is limited to 200 attendees. The awards will be given to six individuals of outstanding character who represent the best of our industry - looking back over the past thirty years and into the future.
Tickets for Gala Dinner & Awards
- Discounted Member ticket £150
- Discounted Member 5 tickets £700
- Discounted Member table of 10 £1,400
- Non-member ticket £300
Booking form for gala dinner can be found here.
Gala Dinner Sponsorship Opportunities
The Gala Dinner is a must-attend event bringing together senior games industry personnel to celebrate 30 years of Ukie and the games industry. As such, the below opportunities present themselves to be the perfect way to raise profile and have your brand in front of industry leaders and influential people.
Pre-dinner drinks sponsor (one available) £2,000
Exclusive sponsor of the pre-dinner networking drinks
Brand exposure pre, during and post event
Speaking opportunity and distribution of company materials
Includes the GamesAid cheque giving
Award sponsor (per award) £2,500
- Align your brand with an award to celebrate an industry figure who has made a significant contribution to the sector
- Sponsor can choose which award matches their aspirations and present that award.
- Branding in gala dinner collateral and marketing
Gala dinner sponsor (one available), £10,000
- Lead brand at the gala dinner
- Extensive brand exposure pre, during and post event
- Speaking opportunity
- Sponsorship and presentation of one award
- Table of ten seats for your company
If you would like to book any of the above then please complete the booking form attached. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to Leon directly to discuss these opportunities in more detail.
|Gala dinner 2019.pdf||1.06 MB|
|Members day 2019.pdf||1.2 MB|
|Booking form (members day, gala dinner, 30 YOP).docx||22.49 KB|