The Top 20 Free, Paid and Revenue Grossing UK mobile charts for iPhone, iPad and Google
Week 42 (14 Oct to 20 Oct), by Reflection.
- Call of Duty®: Mobile by Activision Publishing, Inc. stays top of the iPhone free Games list
- Drop & Smash by Kwalee enters the iPhone free top 20 at position 5, position 4 on iPad
- Rescue Cut - Rope Puzzle by MarkApp Co. Ltd also enters the iPhone free top 20 at number 6
- Crazy Shopping by Kwalee and Overloaded! by Rollic Games are also both new into the iPhone free top 20 at positions 7 & 8 (8 & 14 on iPad)
- Fortnite by Epic Games enters the iPhone grossing top 20 for the week at position 11, and moves up 12 on iPad to position 5
- Minecraft remains top of the iPhone and iPad free leaderboards
Google Play Highlights:
- Icing On The Cake by Lion Studios enters the top 20 Google free weekly games leaderboard taking the top spot
- PACYBITS FUT 20 by PacyBits is a new entry to the Google free top 20 at position 7
- Evertale by ZigZaGame Inc. enters the Google paid top 20 leaderboard at position 6
- Teach Your Monster to Read: Phonics & Reading Game by Teach Monster Games Limited and Monument Valley 2 by ustwo games are also both into the Google Paid top 20 at positions 8 & 9
- Coin Master by Moon Active remains top of the Google grossing list
- Call of Duty®: Mobile by Activision Publishing, Inc. enters the Google grossing top 20 at position 12
Reflection.io provides free app market intelligence to all app developers. The company's sophisticated statistical algorithms use data from multiple datasets including publicly available ranking data and developer store data to estimate revenue and downloads for apps. Ukie members are encouraged to sign up for Reflection's data services to access their free data and help them expand their intelligence coverage.