To celebrate the anniversary of Ukie’s #RaiseTheGame Diversity & Inclusion pledge we are delivering a motivational 60-minute, interactive webinar to reflect on the active part we can play in building an inclusive workplace, starting with accepting and including ourselves.
Dom Shaw, EDI Coordinator, Ukie said: “I have no doubt everyone who takes part in the webinar will leave with something meaningful. Whether that’s how they create a better work/life balance, gain a greater sense of tolerance, and/or to re-evaluate how they positively value themselves.”
Tuesday 16th February
12.00 – 13.00 GMT
- ‘Bringing yourself to work’ – what does it mean?
- Why does it matter to us as individuals, to society, and to our employers?
- Which bits of you do you bring, and which bits do you leave at home?
- The barriers to bringing ourselves to work
- How to remove those barriers
- The role of tolerance and acceptance
- Creating a personal commitment to help drive positive change
- Receive a digital certificate of attendance