A one-day in-person workshop led by Leadership Trainer Andy Coley from Game Studio Leadership Training that provides game development professionals with the essential skills needed for effective leadership in the gaming industry.
Learn the art of leadership at our in-person workshop, where we'll debunk the myth that leadership is only for those in at the top!
- Fundamental concepts of leadership - Understanding leadership beyond traditional roles and titles.
- Key leadership skills - Focusing on developing skills like emotional-intelligence, empathy, effective communication, coaching and team motivation.
- Practical application - How do you put what you’ve learnt into practice in your studios, and case studies of how others have.
- Interactive session - Learn from each other as much as you do from Andy about what Leadership means in your Studio
- Personal leadership plan - Create your own personal leadership development plan to enhance your skills.
Refreshments (Tea/Coffee) provided and there will be plenty of chances to network with others from the games community.
About Andy: Andy Coley is an expert in leadership and team development within the gaming industry, he brings his unique blend of practical experience and innovative strategies to empower game studio professionals. His focus is on nurturing effective leadership skills that drive creativity, collaboration, and success in the industry. Andy is also an award-winning TEDx speaker, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Trainer and Coach.
Cost: £120+VAT cost per attendee (10% Discount available for Ukie Members using discount code: "UKIEMEMBER") Tickets available here.
10% of sales from this event will be donated to SpecialEffect.
This is an in-person session, held at Ukie's offices (18a, Blackbull Yard, 24 - 28 Hatton Wall, London EC1N 8JH) on Thursday, 21st March, beginning at 10:00 and finishing at 16:00, with an hour's break for lunch.